1. In connection with cancelled performances due to the COVID-19 pandemic, cancelled subscription performances of the 2019/2020 season shall be given or replaced within the 2021/2022 season.
2. We regret not to offer season tickets for the 2021/2022 season.
3. Season ticket is a prepaid ticket for a series of selected performances. The season ticket contains tickets to a specific seat and specific performance scheduled for a specific date and venue in the season of 2019/2020.
4. purchasing season ticket, customer secures booking of selected seats in the venues of performances listed in the series for which the season ticket applies. Season ticket holders do not need to make any additional bookings.
5. Season ticket bears the holder’s name, ticket number, series title, venue (one of the two SND buildings) and seat.
6. Customers do not hand over their season ticket on entry to the theatre, but are kindly asked to present the ticket to the ushers when entering the auditorium. Holders keep their season tickets for further performances within the series.
7. Dates of performances given by the SND Opera and Ballet are available when purchasing the season ticket. The dates for performances by the SND Drama Company are announced by the SND in well in time prior to the performance. Customers may wish to check specific dates of performances on programme posters and at www.snd.sk
8. Season ticket holders may not change the date of scheduled performance
9. ticket is transferrable. If the date of performance does not suit the season ticket holder, they are welcome to lend their season ticket to third party.
10. the event of change in programming or cancellation of performance, the SND shall offer an alternative performance as an adequate compensation.
11. By purchasing season tickets customers undertake to observe the dates of performances scheduled within the season series.
12. Season ticket is a security for the period of its validity (performances scheduled within the season series). Season ticket expires on the completion of performance in the series (except for compensation as per Sections 6.1 – 6.3 herein) in the event of cancellation or change in programming). Any modification and/or copying of season tickets shall be deemed to be a breach of these GTC, as well as with relevant legislation and may result in administrative-legal and penal consequences.
13. Sale of season tickets series opens before the launch of the given season. Season tickets can be purchased at the SND from dedicated staff member, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via www.abonentka.snd.sk
14. SND does not guarantee seats from previous seasons for any series
15. SND reserves the right to alter programming