1. Tickets for performances of the Slovak National Theatre are tax-free under section 34 of Act No. 222/2004 Coll. on Value Added Tax, as amended. Alteration, falsification or copying of tickets is in breach of these GTC as well as the relevant legislation and may result in administrative and criminal consequences.
2. A ticket without a control slip or otherwise intentionally or unintentionally damaged ticket is invalid. The holder will not be allowed to enter the performance to which the ticket relates or to the theatre upon presenting such a ticket.
3. By purchasing a ticket, the customer acknowledges and accepts that:
a) entering the auditorium after the beginning of the performance is not permitted; for this reason, it is advisable to arrive at the performance well in advance,
b) backpacks, umbrellas and hand luggage, except for small handbags, are not permitted in the auditorium,
c) entrance to the auditorium is not permitted to persons wearing coats, jackets, fur coats and filthy clothing,
d) the consumption of beverages and food, the use of audio-visual equipment and mobile phones is prohibited during the performance,
e) photographing and production of audio- and video-recording of the performance or any part thereof is strictly prohibited,
f) it is forbidden to disrupt the performance, its course, and the performers during the performance, as well as to disturb other visitors before or during the performance within the premises of the SND building, in particular, but not limited to a loud disturbance of the performance, mobile phone ringing, undignified and indecent behaviour or other disturbing actions on the part of the customer before or during the performance,
g) admission to the performance is not permitted to customers in any state in which they might disturb the performance (in particular, but not limited to, under the influence of addictive, narcotic or psychotropic substances or in any other unsuitable state) or if there is a reasonable concern that they might disrupt the performance, its progress or other customers to an unreasonable extent,
h) a customer is prohibited from attending a performance where there is a reasonable concern that the performance or the customer's presence at the performance may affect the health or life of the customer or other persons,
i) it is prohibited to behave in a breach of good manners and/or in violation of generally binding legal regulations, as well as behaviour that interferes or there is a reasonable concern that it could interfere with the rights and legitimate interests, as well as the respect and dignity of other customers or visitors, employees of the SND, performing artists, as well as other persons,
j) the customers must comply with the current hygiene and anti-pandemic measures in connection with the COVID-19 disease during performances, the text of which is available on the website snd.sk.
4. In the event of non-compliance, violation or in the event of suspicion of an authorised employee (in particular, the auditorium manager, stage manager or other responsible person or persons authorised by the SND) to breach any of the terms and conditions outlined in these GTC, in particular, but not limited to point 4 of this article of the GTC, or in the event of a disturbance or suspected disturbance of the course of the performance or other visitors, as well as in the event of a reasonable concern of a threat to the health or life of a person - the customer or other persons, as well as in the event of a threat to the property of the SND or other persons, the relevant SND employee or a person authorised by the SND is entitled to refuse or prevent access of the customer or visitor to the SND building, the SND building premises or the performance, or to remove the customer/visitor from the performance and/or from the SND building or the SND building premises, both before the performance and for the duration of the performance.
In case it is technically possible, and depending on the extent of the violation of the terms and conditions specified in this GTC, such customer will be allowed to watch the performance on the screen within the premises of the SND designated for this purpose. The SND employee or a person authorised by the SND is authorised to determine the intensity of the violation of the terms and conditions as well as the method of resolving the breach of the terms and conditions following the generally binding legal regulations.
It does not affect the right to compensation for damage caused by the customer's actions. In removing or denying the customer's access to the performance due to a breach of the GTC, the customer is not entitled to refund the purchased ticket or any other compensation.
5. The SND reserves the right to use and manipulate the auditorium's capacity for its own needs, for commercial and other purposes.