Visitors with limited mobility have entrace fee 5 Euro to all performances for seats by Directive no.8/2009 and 50 % discount for accompanying person.
Your preferred means of purchase:
VISITORS WITH LIMITED MOBILITY
On Securing Access for Visitors with Limited Mobility and
Their Accompanying Persons to
the Facilities of the Slovak National Theatre,
Pursuant paragraph 4 point b.) of Act of the Slovak Parliament No 314/2001 Coll. on Fire Safety as further amended and paragraph 12 point 1 of the Decree of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic No 121/2002 Coll. on Fire Prevention as further amended, the SND herewith issues a directive that sets out access arrangement for visitors with limited mobility and their accompanying persons to public areas of the SND, namely:
- SND historical building (hereafter referred to as the “HB-SND”), Gorkého 2
- SND new building (hereafter referred to as the “NB-SND”), Pribinova 17, Opera and Ballet
- NB-SND Pribinova 17, Drama Company
- NB-SND Pribinova 17, Studio.
1. In terms of fire safety or of extraordinary situation (e.g. evacuation) that might be faced by SND visitors and staff, SND Marketing Centre (hereafter referred to as the “MC”) shall display on an accessible place in SND Box Offices (on the streets Jesenského, HB and Olejkárska, NB) a notice which makes it clear that clients purchasing tickets to performances for visitors with limited mobility that the latter shall use dedicated seating or use their own equipment (wheel chair). The notice shall be discernibly published also on the website www.snd.sk
. In the event the visitor with limited mobility along with their accompanying person visits public facilities in the NB, sales person in the Box Office will inform the visitor pursuant Article III point 2.2
2. On entry to SND public areas, ushers are required to adequately check whether visitors with limited mobility are able to use the seats dedicated to visitors with limited mobility, or whether they use wheel chair. Ushers inform the commander of fire safety assistance unit (hereafter referred to as “FAU”) about the means of seating using a file on a disc “S:\\Imobilni”, following a set structure.
3. If a group of visitors with limited mobility arrives to the facilities concerned, the visit has to be reported to SND fire safety technician who applies measures applicable to individual performances.
DIRECTIVE CONCERNING ACCESS BY VISITORS WITH LIMITED MOBILITY INTO INDIVIDUAL FACILITIES
1. HB SND, Gorkého 2
In order to secure easy access to visitors with limited mobility and their accompanying persons, the visitors concerned shall arrive in public spaces 30 minutes prior to the start of performance. Sales personnel in SND Box Offices is required to inform the visitors concerned about this requirement.
1.1 Access to the building is via the main visitor entrance. Staff on duty shall fit the staircase is equipped with a reclined platform.
1.2 Visitors with limited mobility and their accompanying persons have at their disposal the following dedicated seating:
Ground floor seats 1 and 2 in row 6 on the LEFT and ground floor seats 1 and 2 in row 7 on the RIGHT.
1.3 If visitor with limited mobility uses a seat in the auditorium, they shall be assisted in taking their seat by ushers after other visitors will have taken their seats in the adjacent seating (in order to prevent repeated manipulation with visitor with limited mobility).
1.4 If visitor with limited mobility remains seated in their wheel chair, the chair shall be positioned in a way to prevent obstructing free passage in the area without jeopardising safety of the visitor with limited mobility.
2. NB SND, Pribinova 17
2.1 In order to enable access to the garage, receptionists are entitled to ask visitors to present their tickets to a performance on the given day. If visitors fail to present the tickets, receptionist will not enable them access to the facilities.
2.2 If visitors with limited mobility and their accompanying persons arrive in public areas in the NB-SND using car, following is the parking policy:
- visitors with limited parking or their accompanying person shall request at the reception of the General Directorate access to all stories of the lobby with barrier-free lift. Dedicated parking spaces in the garage are located by the lift. (Parking scheme in the garage is in Annex 1).
2.3 If visitors with limited mobility arrive to attend performance in the Studio, they shall park in the outside parking area by the reclined platform by the NB-SND using dedicated parking places. Visitors with limited mobility or their accompanying person shall use the entrance from the street Olejkárska using reclined platform: this is detailed in the Access Scheme for Visitors with Limited Mobility. They shall use the reclined ramp from the street Olejkárska, enter the building via staff entrance and reach the Studio located in the SND new building (Annex 2).
2.4 In the Opera and Ballet Stage in NB-SND, visitors with limited mobility and their accompanying persons have the following dedicated seating at their disposal: seats 1 and 2 in row 4 on the LEFT and seats 1, 2, 3, 4 in row 3 v 4 on the RIGHT, as well as wheel-chair-dedicated areas.
2.5 In the Drama Stage, visitors with limited mobility and their accompanying persons have the following dedicated seating at their disposal: seats 1 and 2 in row 5 in the side wing of the auditorium on the LEFT and seats 1 and 2 in row 5 in side wing of the auditorium on the RIGHT.
Seating assistance to visitors with limited mobility in Opera, Ballet and Drama Stages is governed by Article III point 1.3. herein.
2.6 Access for visitors with limited mobility into the Studio is available from the street Olejkárska via staff entrance in NB-SND by the entrance Cantine [Kantína]. On arrival to the staff entrance, visitors with limited mobility shall report the SBS security personnel who will then contact the control centre to summon ushers. Ushers accompany visitors with limited mobility and their accompanying persons to the Studio auditorium via dedicated passage (Annex 2). Dedicated seating for visitors with limited mobility and their accompanying persons visiting Studio is as follows: Option A – seats A15 and A16 in row 10, option B – seats A15 and A16 in row 6.
Due to fire safety, access to performances held in the Studio is only possible for a single visitor with limited mobility and a single accompanying person.
2.7 Access for visitors with limited mobility and their accompanying persons into the Blue Salon is available through the lobby, via a lift to the 4th floor. Dedicated seating in the Blue Salon auditorium is as follows: seats 1 and 2 in row 1 on the LEFT, as well as wheel-hair-dedicated areas in immediate vicinity of the above dedicated places.
2.8 Entry for visitors with limited mobility who arrive to performance by means other than those stated in points 2.2 and 2.3:
Visitors with limited mobility or their accompanying persons shall use the entrance from the street Olejkárska that is fitted with reclined platform leading to the SND main entrance. (Annex 3).
2.9 In order to secure easy access to visitors with limited mobility and their accompanying persons to performances in the NB-SND, the visitors concerned shall arrive in public spaces at the latest 30 minutes prior to the start of performance.
Directive 3/2018 on Securing Access for Visitors with Limited Mobility and Their Accompanying Persons to the Facilities of the Slovak National Theatre, Bratislava, overrides and replaces Directive 8/2009 of 1 November 2009.
This Directive comes into force on 1 July 2019.